Friday, January 6, 2017

comic book kisses

Just kissing in the bushes I suppose.
    Make your own old-fashioned Valentines using a bit of comic flare.
 No sense in beating around the bush about it; 
just say it like you mean it! Oh, kiss me you fool!
Text, "He did! and we were together constantly during the cruise!
The night before we docked... 'Sue, Darling!'" A couple kiss on a moonlit cruise.
A couple embrace in the moonlight in formal wear. Text,
"That's a thing of the past! Now I'd like to start planning the
 future with you! If You'll consider it! Oh, Brad!
Of course I will!" (Guys name Brad get around a lot.)
Parking and sparking, a couple kisses passionately in the car.
Text, "I know now that Gil couldn't have loved me
 very much and left me as he did! I'll never leave
 you, Muriel! Will you marry me real soon?"
These two are so overwhelmed they can't even kiss.
 Text, "Darling, I love you! There aren't words enough to say how much!"
This guy a bit uncertain says, "There isn't anyone else,
 is there? Oh, no! There's never been anyone but you!
All this wooing might lead to something! 
If you haven't any prospects watch "Pillow Talk" 
for Valentines Day and craft few letters 
for other family members.
Kissing in front of the old school.
 Text, "Jay's lips on mine completed the sentence,
while my heart beat, wildly and my dreams soured up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, I publish commentary closely connected to the topic. Thank you for participating.